Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What are Your Egg-Free Easter Plans?

Easter totally creeped up on my this year and I must admit that I am somewhat unprepared.  I had intended on ordering a dozen ceramic egg-alternatives from Egg Nots to give Lady Grace the experience of dyeing eggs for the first time, but I don't think that an order from the United States would reach France in just a matter of days.  Nonetheless, I thought I would share this egg alternative for those of you in the States.  The story behind the development of these products is really heart-warming.  Apparently, the owner created these ceramic eggs as a way to include her niece in egg-dyeing activities.  These ceramic alternatives get rave reviews...I guess there is always next year for our family!   In lieu of using Egg Nots, I have found some chocolate eggs wrapped in colored foil paper (produced in the UK) that we will be using for our Easter Egg hunt along with plastic eggs stuffed with egg-free candies. Tell us: What are your egg-free Easter plans?

Easter Egg Alternatives - EggNots
Photo From EggNots.com Website

No comments:

Post a Comment