Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Trip to Whole Foods in London

I recently had an opportunity to visit to London (hence the radio silence on the blog) and had a fabulous time!  Most people look at me in a weird way when I say that my second stop in London after Buckingham Palace was Whole Foods in the Picadilly Circus area!  I spent nearly an hour just perusing the aisles.  You see, when we were living in the States, Whole Foods was a part of our weekly grocery shopping routine - in fact, it was part of our Friday evening routine.  In fact, my husband would tease me about not spending my whole paycheck at Whole Foods!  I love this store for the high quality, fresh food and the availability of egg-free commercial products for Lady Grace.  Since I was in London on business, I didn't have much space to bring back a lot, but I did manage to squeeze in a few items.  I was particularly excited to find egg-free mayo and Ener-G Egg Replacer since our stock was getting low. Not sure how I will use the egg-free mayo yet...any ideas?  I'd been feeling a bit homesick, but this trip to Whole Foods did wonders for me!  Below is a picture of my few purchases.  Is there a store that you are crazy about?

My Whole Foods Purchase in London

No comments:

Post a Comment